Friday 1 January 2010

Web Jape of the Year!



Ok, first things first, let's get the cliche over with: Happy New Year.

I hope you had fun whatever you got up to.

Me, I saw in 2010 watching Bid TV.

Don't judge me.

Peter Simon was presenting from 10pm-2am and I wanted to see what he would do at midnight.

And I can tell you that he raised a toast with some champagne that he then promptly went on to try and sell moments later. Bid TV never miss a trick.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick blog to say that I got mentioned on Radio 5 yesterday by the lovely Olly and Helen.

They were doing a show called Web 2009, where they were giving out a number of online awards.

One of the categories was 'online jape of the year' (click on the picture to maximise):



Renegade amazon reviewers were nominated, and I was mentioned as one of their favourites! They even read some of my reviews out.

You can listen here for the next 6 days.

The web japes category is about 18 minutes in.

It can also be downloaded as a podcast from here.